We got a presentation about one topic of these things, our strength and weakness, goals for the future, an experience that we've learned from.
-Hikari
She told about what she learned from her part-time job. She said her way of thinking had changed through her experience. She was bound by standerdard rule before, but she learned flexible thinking and behavior. She also learned thinking about time, expressing her thanks by her actions, and communication skills.
I thought she must work her part-time job hard. She acquired a lot of things from it. It will make her grow up more. She spoke all time of presentation, took gestures into hers, and made eyecontacts many times. I think her presentation improved than before.
-Kenya
He talked about his goal for his future. He said he wanted to be a scholar or professaor of gender education to Asia or Japanese people. He's had questions about gender since he was a child. Japanese have fixed view about gender, and it is strange to him. He wants to take it into required subjects like Europe, so he is going to study hard in this unversity.
He has so clear his goal for his future. It made me surprised. He took some handmade pictures into his presention, so it was easy to understand, and entertained us. I could know about gender a little through his presentation.
-Mana
She showed about her strength and weakness. Her strength is interesting in anything. She experienced a lot of things before, but she didn't continue them for a long time. Her weakness is can' t continue one thing. In order to conquer it, she suggested four steps. She said it was important to improve her little by little.
I thought interesting in anything and continuing one thing was both so important. I want to imitate four steps she suggested. She waited us having taken notes of main points, so I could listen to her presentation with enough time.
-Arisa
She talked about her strength and weakness. Her strength are don't give up earty, doing her best all, and having a strong responsibility. Her weakness are complaining a lot, getting tired early, and can't control her emotion. She faces to her problems, and tries various ways to conqure them.
I thought her strength and weakness are inextricably linked, so I also think she should improve her strengthes more. She analyzes herself well, and makes many efforts to change herself. She watched whether we could understand or not, so I could understand her well.
-My presentation
I talked about an experience that I 've learned from. I learned differences of cultures, taking a rest a lot, and never overdoing, and telling my own opinion clearly through staying with host family in America. And I want to gain various experiences more. In this time, I felt improvement of group member's presentations, but my presentation dosen't change well. So I want to speak more and look around group members and tell them what I want to say cleary next time.
-Hikari
She told about what she learned from her part-time job. She said her way of thinking had changed through her experience. She was bound by standerdard rule before, but she learned flexible thinking and behavior. She also learned thinking about time, expressing her thanks by her actions, and communication skills.
I thought she must work her part-time job hard. She acquired a lot of things from it. It will make her grow up more. She spoke all time of presentation, took gestures into hers, and made eyecontacts many times. I think her presentation improved than before.
-Kenya
He talked about his goal for his future. He said he wanted to be a scholar or professaor of gender education to Asia or Japanese people. He's had questions about gender since he was a child. Japanese have fixed view about gender, and it is strange to him. He wants to take it into required subjects like Europe, so he is going to study hard in this unversity.
He has so clear his goal for his future. It made me surprised. He took some handmade pictures into his presention, so it was easy to understand, and entertained us. I could know about gender a little through his presentation.
-Mana
She showed about her strength and weakness. Her strength is interesting in anything. She experienced a lot of things before, but she didn't continue them for a long time. Her weakness is can' t continue one thing. In order to conquer it, she suggested four steps. She said it was important to improve her little by little.
I thought interesting in anything and continuing one thing was both so important. I want to imitate four steps she suggested. She waited us having taken notes of main points, so I could listen to her presentation with enough time.
-Arisa
She talked about her strength and weakness. Her strength are don't give up earty, doing her best all, and having a strong responsibility. Her weakness are complaining a lot, getting tired early, and can't control her emotion. She faces to her problems, and tries various ways to conqure them.
I thought her strength and weakness are inextricably linked, so I also think she should improve her strengthes more. She analyzes herself well, and makes many efforts to change herself. She watched whether we could understand or not, so I could understand her well.
-My presentation
I talked about an experience that I 've learned from. I learned differences of cultures, taking a rest a lot, and never overdoing, and telling my own opinion clearly through staying with host family in America. And I want to gain various experiences more. In this time, I felt improvement of group member's presentations, but my presentation dosen't change well. So I want to speak more and look around group members and tell them what I want to say cleary next time.
When you talked about your experience, you were seeing your script throughout the presentation. It is certainly difficult to make a presentation without seeing manuscript because I also feel that the behavior is very hard. However, if you memorize some keyword sentences, you can speak smoothly taking eye contacts with audience.
ReplyDeleteIn this time, you didn’t prepare graphic or visual things. If you don’t have things like that, you can make eye contact between you and audiences. By doing so, not only you but also audiences will be more likely to participate in the group presentation activities.
ReplyDeleteIn your presentation, you didn’t have any papers written the most important thing you want to say. Audience will be hard to understand the most important point in your presentation without them. Using such papers will help you to tell people your ideas more clearly.
ReplyDeleteYour experience in Montana is good choice in presentation. Especially for me I have never been to the US much less lived in other's house so I was fascinated.
ReplyDelete