At the final presentation, we choosed several topics each other, and talked about them.
-Mako
Her topic was the influence of reading books. When she was a elementary student, she wasn't good at reading books, so she tried to read many books again and again. And then, she came to have interests in reading books. Now she belongs to reading circle. In the circle, she reads books through four steps. She thinks reading books have a lot of effects.
I thought she make a lot of effort to get readind skill. She can read many books until now. She continue to read books and her reading speed is so fast. Recently, I thnk reading books is so important. I want to read books like her.
-Kenya
His topic is one side love. He talked about his experience of one side love in Sebu. Through his experience, he listed six men's characteristics when they like a girl. These are almost common among boys. And he thought up five methods to bear one side love.
He talked his real experience, some charts, his ideas through his considering. Various elements were in fis presentation, so his presentation had persuasiveness. I came to want to watch a movie he introduced about next time.
-Satoru
His topics was the right of immigrants. He thinks immigrants should have the same rights to Japanese. They feel uncomfortable in Japan. Japan face shortage of working people, so Japan need to ask immigrants for helping and treasure them. It is not fair that they don't have the right of vote and can't get wanted career.
I also think this problem is so serious. Reciving immigrants is good, but it also have a lot of troubles such as languages, and salary. It is often said they don't get the same saraly to other Japanese. Japanese working people is desresing, so we should think this problem seriously.
-Nanako
Her topics was unborn child. She compares some contries to Japan about abortion. In Russia and China, abortion often happens and it is more common than Japan. Japanese have bad image to avortion because it means killing babies and put girls in danger. Recently, some people is not active to prevent pregnancy. She thinks we should gain more knowledge about abortion.
I think abortion is heavy problem. We should regard it as common problem because it has to do with person's life. Once women has an avortion, they may not have new life in hers forever. In order to prevent it, we have to rethink about it.
-Yoshika
Her topic was word play. At first, she showed us some wordplays. When she translate them with google transtation, it couldn't translate accurately. Only human can understand wordplay. She also said human use wordplay for not only icebreake tools but also telling what they want to tell.
English wordplays was so interesting and fresh to me. I thought when we want to tell what we want to tell, using wordplay is so diffficult and cool tool. I want to manage them freely.
- My presentation.
My topic was spilit family. I think divorce is not always bad, but if they have their children, they should decide it carefully, because they have responsibility for their children. Peartent's divorce gives heavy stress to their children. In order to prevent it, I thought up two solutions. First, couples should live together for a few years before deciding to get married. We should know about partner including bad points. Second, we should treasure self-esteem. It can be said about not only couple, but also commonsituation. If we always tresure person's feeling, we will make a good relationship with the person. In this presentation, I spoke for a long time, but I took some elements in my presentation, so it might make lisner be confused. I could listen classmate'idea about different topics, so it was so interesting.
-Mako
Her topic was the influence of reading books. When she was a elementary student, she wasn't good at reading books, so she tried to read many books again and again. And then, she came to have interests in reading books. Now she belongs to reading circle. In the circle, she reads books through four steps. She thinks reading books have a lot of effects.
I thought she make a lot of effort to get readind skill. She can read many books until now. She continue to read books and her reading speed is so fast. Recently, I thnk reading books is so important. I want to read books like her.
-Kenya
His topic is one side love. He talked about his experience of one side love in Sebu. Through his experience, he listed six men's characteristics when they like a girl. These are almost common among boys. And he thought up five methods to bear one side love.
He talked his real experience, some charts, his ideas through his considering. Various elements were in fis presentation, so his presentation had persuasiveness. I came to want to watch a movie he introduced about next time.
-Satoru
His topics was the right of immigrants. He thinks immigrants should have the same rights to Japanese. They feel uncomfortable in Japan. Japan face shortage of working people, so Japan need to ask immigrants for helping and treasure them. It is not fair that they don't have the right of vote and can't get wanted career.
I also think this problem is so serious. Reciving immigrants is good, but it also have a lot of troubles such as languages, and salary. It is often said they don't get the same saraly to other Japanese. Japanese working people is desresing, so we should think this problem seriously.
-Nanako
Her topics was unborn child. She compares some contries to Japan about abortion. In Russia and China, abortion often happens and it is more common than Japan. Japanese have bad image to avortion because it means killing babies and put girls in danger. Recently, some people is not active to prevent pregnancy. She thinks we should gain more knowledge about abortion.
I think abortion is heavy problem. We should regard it as common problem because it has to do with person's life. Once women has an avortion, they may not have new life in hers forever. In order to prevent it, we have to rethink about it.
-Yoshika
Her topic was word play. At first, she showed us some wordplays. When she translate them with google transtation, it couldn't translate accurately. Only human can understand wordplay. She also said human use wordplay for not only icebreake tools but also telling what they want to tell.
English wordplays was so interesting and fresh to me. I thought when we want to tell what we want to tell, using wordplay is so diffficult and cool tool. I want to manage them freely.
- My presentation.
My topic was spilit family. I think divorce is not always bad, but if they have their children, they should decide it carefully, because they have responsibility for their children. Peartent's divorce gives heavy stress to their children. In order to prevent it, I thought up two solutions. First, couples should live together for a few years before deciding to get married. We should know about partner including bad points. Second, we should treasure self-esteem. It can be said about not only couple, but also commonsituation. If we always tresure person's feeling, we will make a good relationship with the person. In this presentation, I spoke for a long time, but I took some elements in my presentation, so it might make lisner be confused. I could listen classmate'idea about different topics, so it was so interesting.
You introduced a move which have some common with our textbook and I found you wanted use them to explain your idea in detail. However, I thought the detail was longer than your main idea, so I couldn't be with you while you talked about the movie's plot. We didn't watch it, so if you wanted to tell us more easily, you picked up the same situation eliminated the detail.
ReplyDeleteSurely, introducing a movie that has a connection with your topic could be effective to some extent, but the explanation about the movie was a little lengthy, so you should've talked about your own ideas, opinions in more detail.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was good because you used some material for example a movie. But your opinion was a little bit short so I want to know your thoughts more.
ReplyDeleteFor me, explanation of the movie and your own opinion were mixed up. That's becuase the explanation was a little long. Then, the balance between references and your own idea is important. I thoght your topic was so interesting and important for us. Therefore, we wanted your idea more than movie.(Of course, a movie as material is good, though) And, for such a social issue, statistics and data are valid. Then, what is focused on is important.
ReplyDeleteYou and I have been on the same team several times, however, I think your presentation got better.
I am interested in this topic and this is the good time to think about it more and more.
ReplyDelete