We talked about success in this time. We considered success from variety of viewpoints.
-Satoru
He explained about one successful person, J.K.Rowling who wrote Harry Potter series. She loved writing story very much since she was a child. According to her, continuing to do what we want to do is important. Although she was shocked because of her parents divorce, and her mother’s die, she continued to write story. She kept changing.
I like Harry Potter, but I’ve never known about J.K.Rowling well. I heard about her life for the first time. I thought continuing to do what we want to do needs strong will and bravery.
-Taisei
He talked about two successful persons, Thomas Edison and Bill Gates. Thomas Edison invented many things to make our life convenient. He also mistook a lot until he succeeded. His success is made up of his many failures. Bill Gates founded a Microsoft company and succeeded in business. Taisei learned three key points from this person.
I thought we could get power from their words because they’ve made a lot of efforts for a long time, and their words was so eloquent.
-Yoshika
She showed her favorite idea, “success always doesn’t lead to be satisfied.” by Alain. It comes from the idea that success often prevent us from making more efforts. And she also learned small success becomes a challenge or another success through her experience that she held a birthday party for her friend.
I thought Alain’s idea is kind of strict, but it inspired me. I learned the importance of continuing to make efforts and trying small challenges from her presentation.
-Hikari
She explained her opinion about success through her experience belonging to volleyball club. She learned that she should not give up whenever she wants and she should continue to make an effort. It helped her when she studied for entrance exams. She also talk about Namie Amuro, who is powerful and stoic woman. She said our future depends on our efforts.
I thought it is good to learn through her own experience. There are many things we can learn only through our experiences.
-Nanako
She showed some successful persons, such as Barack Obama, Thomas Edison, Mark Cuban and so on. And she talked about success for her. It is being kind, and eating delicious food with her family and friends.
I especially like Edison’s words, Genius is one present inspiration and ninety-nine presents efforts.
And I thought her success was very her. Continuing small happiness is key to success.
- My presentation
I got a presentation about common ten habits of successful person. These are so difficult for me, but these will help us to lead a life smoothly and happily. These days there are a lot of enlightened words in the world. They always inspired me, and give a chance to change myself. I want to imitate them little by little. In this time, I could listen to many opinions from variety points of views. It was interesting for me. I didn’t have time to practice reading my script, so I want to presentation for presentation with time to space next time.
-Satoru
He explained about one successful person, J.K.Rowling who wrote Harry Potter series. She loved writing story very much since she was a child. According to her, continuing to do what we want to do is important. Although she was shocked because of her parents divorce, and her mother’s die, she continued to write story. She kept changing.
I like Harry Potter, but I’ve never known about J.K.Rowling well. I heard about her life for the first time. I thought continuing to do what we want to do needs strong will and bravery.
-Taisei
He talked about two successful persons, Thomas Edison and Bill Gates. Thomas Edison invented many things to make our life convenient. He also mistook a lot until he succeeded. His success is made up of his many failures. Bill Gates founded a Microsoft company and succeeded in business. Taisei learned three key points from this person.
I thought we could get power from their words because they’ve made a lot of efforts for a long time, and their words was so eloquent.
-Yoshika
She showed her favorite idea, “success always doesn’t lead to be satisfied.” by Alain. It comes from the idea that success often prevent us from making more efforts. And she also learned small success becomes a challenge or another success through her experience that she held a birthday party for her friend.
I thought Alain’s idea is kind of strict, but it inspired me. I learned the importance of continuing to make efforts and trying small challenges from her presentation.
-Hikari
She explained her opinion about success through her experience belonging to volleyball club. She learned that she should not give up whenever she wants and she should continue to make an effort. It helped her when she studied for entrance exams. She also talk about Namie Amuro, who is powerful and stoic woman. She said our future depends on our efforts.
I thought it is good to learn through her own experience. There are many things we can learn only through our experiences.
-Nanako
She showed some successful persons, such as Barack Obama, Thomas Edison, Mark Cuban and so on. And she talked about success for her. It is being kind, and eating delicious food with her family and friends.
I especially like Edison’s words, Genius is one present inspiration and ninety-nine presents efforts.
And I thought her success was very her. Continuing small happiness is key to success.
- My presentation
I got a presentation about common ten habits of successful person. These are so difficult for me, but these will help us to lead a life smoothly and happily. These days there are a lot of enlightened words in the world. They always inspired me, and give a chance to change myself. I want to imitate them little by little. In this time, I could listen to many opinions from variety points of views. It was interesting for me. I didn’t have time to practice reading my script, so I want to presentation for presentation with time to space next time.
You showed ten habits of successful person, but I could listen to only a few detailed explanation of them because you spoke a little faster. If you talk more slowly, we will easy to understand your presentation and realize your contents more clearly.
ReplyDeleteI think you should have connected your own habits to some of those 10 common habits by successful people. You told us that you sometimes wake up late, so how about you would tell an audience your determination to always wake up early and make good use of your time like successful people do as you said in your presentation? Telling your own ideas or determinations can attract the audience. In this class, I realized that just making generalizations may not fun or attractive for the audience. My two cents.
ReplyDeleteYour presentation was easy to understand because it was divided into 10 simple points. If you add your own habits or experiences, it might be more powerful. In addition, you focused on some contents and explain that, and it will be clear.
ReplyDeleteYou showed us ten points of success, but it might have been a little too much. This time, your speed of reading was a little faster in order to explain all of them. Hikari says you should talk more slowly and it is right, however, the time might be over if you talk the ten ponts with the speed. So, How about choosing only what you want to convey the most? If you want to tell the whole thing, you need to summarize the main points briefly. I think your idea of success was good, but next time, let's try to show clearly what you want to say in time!
ReplyDeleteYou talked a lot about 10 habits and it was interesting because it was new finding for me. However if you talked your habit for success, your presentation was better. I wanted to know what you have habits for success like your topic.
ReplyDelete