How I have changed since I was a child

 We got a presentation about our childhood. We explained about our childhood, and then talked about how we have changed.
 - Satoru
   He talked that he had changed physically and mentally when he entered junior high school. He grew in height. And when he was a child, he had a confidence to play sports, and he was active. But he came no to express his real opinion. He also said he wants to treasure his own personality.
   He didn’t just talking alone, took a quiz during his presentation. It was so good. We also could take part in his presentation.

 - Reina
   When she was a child, she liked love and berry, playing the piano, and Billy’s Boot Camp. Playing the piano and Billy’s Boot Camp were her dairy work after school. And she had very strong liked and disliked food, so she didn’t like school lunch. But now, she eats everything food a lot, and practices dancing everyday.
   I thought once she is into something, she gets engrossed in them. She doesn’t change about it. Her materials had some pictures,  so they helped us to understand her presentation.

 - Yoshika
   She said she was a active girl, and often raised up her hands during classes when she was a elementary student. Her personality, favorite subject and the way of thinking had changed significantly since she was a child. She also talked that she didn’t want to change her personality now.
   She has a person who she want to be in the future. I think it’s so nice. She talked loudly, so we could listen to her voice well.

 - Saya
   She said she had change greatly since she was a child. She was so shy girl, and she couldn’t greet to  the person and she always stick to her mother. The beginning of the change of her personality was her  mother’s wards. Since then, she started doing ballet and playing the piano. She said it’s important to challenge everything firstly.
  I was surprised to hear her presentation. She seems to have a confidence, so I couldn’t image her childhood. She had so clear idea and voice, so I could understand her easily.

- Miho
  When she was a first grade in elementary school, she couldn’t say her real feeling to her friends. However, one accident was a chance to change for her. Moreover, when she was a third grade, she started to belong to the volleyball team, and  she came to say her real feeling to her teammates through playing volleyball.
   Her accident to change her was so funny. And I thought playing sports helps us make a bond after listening to  her presentation. It’s so nice.

 - My presentation
   When I was a child, I liked play with neighbors. And my childhood dream was being a piano’s teacher. Now, I came to be shy, and I’m studying English at the University. We don’t know what will happen in the future. I think every our experiences such as what we saw, what we did, who we talked with affects our life.
   In this presentation, I tried to talk loudly, but I didn’t put my clear idea together. So I don’t know whether I could tell what I wanted to tell to group members. I want to form my idea and prepare materials to tell them clearly next time. And I also want to listen to them exactly.

Comments

  1. I think you can speak a little bit more loudly so that everyone understands and listens to you. If I may say so, your pronunciation of "tag" was not like the pronunciation of "black cat". Do you remember this? Thank you for telling us the lesson learned from your own experiences. I'll bear this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Sorrry, I made a mistake in the previous comment, so I will do again.)

    You told us your experiences, so I could know your changes well. But, I think you can make more gestures during your speaking. In my case, I often make false pronunciations. But when I use some gestures, many people can understand me. So I think the gesture is important. You can speak clealy, so you will be better if you use some gestures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did eyecontact frequently, so your presentation was good. But you should have been better if you use some materials and speak louder because sometimes I couldn't understand exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You took eye-contact frequently, so I understood what you said better. Next time, you should speak louder than before. And you should gesture, or your presentation will be more attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your childhood was so cute and it is first time to hear you lived in Yamanashi. I could know some English words like unicycle, tag, and so on. Then, it is better to make some pictures and figures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment