Self improvement

We gave a presentation about self-improvement and cosmetic surgery.
  - Saki
     She had good images to cosmetic surgery. She thought having cosmetic surgery could give confidence to us and the people who think so are increasing in the world. She also said cosmetic surgery had some faults. Doctor might have mistakes, and it takes a lot of money.

     I agree with her idea. I think cosmetic surgery makes us feel good and connects with self-improvement like her. I thought she must have prepared for this presentation a lot. Her materials for a presentation was so easy to understand.

   - Satoru
      He thought personality is  more important than appearance. In order to get confident, he tris to have a presentation in front of audiences,  take part in volunteer activities and talk with a wide range of people. He also said he was  inspired by a man who retired English teacher.

       I thought having some presentations, taking part in volunteer activities and talking with a lot of people are good ways to get confident. I also have contact with a man retiring English teacher, and I was inspired by him. I think it is important to talk with not only young people but also old people for self- improvement.

   - Yoshika
       She said she wants be a English teacher in the future so it’s essential to get confidence to teach English in front of students. She is sometimes  misunderstood by others , so she tris to interact with a lot of people.

      I thought talking with a lot of people is very important like her. It’s because we may find new things  and can be a close friend with the person. She didn’t have a manuscript during the presentation, and talked English fluently without stopping. She was so amazing.

    - Aya
      She disagreed with cosmetic surgery. She said we should treasure our faces because they are a present from our parents. She also said she was shy, and couldn’t give a presentation well in front of the audience. In order to get confidence, reflecting oneself is important. And she keeps in mind to be brave and positive.

    I thought she had her sound idea about self- improvement. Her idea was different from my one’s, so it was fresh for me. And she prepared some materials for this presentation, so it was so easy to understand.

   -My presentation
  I didn’t prepare for this presentation well, so I couldn’t deepen my understanding and explain it. In front of the audiences, I always get nervous and can’t talk well at will. So next time, I’m going to prepare the presentation in advance, and practice many times.
     

Comments

  1. I think your presentation was good, and I could understand what you want to say.
    You used power point in your presentation. It helps us to understand your idea. If anything, I thought you spoke in a bit small voice. So, your presentation would be better if you speak in louder voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that your presentation was good. I didn't use any power point, so I got idea that using some materials is important in a presentation through your presentation. If you improve the point that Aya says above, your presentation will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that your presentation was so good. If you prepared any text or something like sheets, it would have been better, but you tried to do eye contact. It was good and I felt I have to do it when I make a speech.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment