Best Friend

 We got a presentation about best friend. We showed our own definition about best friend and introduced our best friend.

-Miho
  She has boy  friend who lives in the same town and went to the same elementary school, junior high school. She told she could speak whatever and whenever she wanted to speak with him. He is like a family and just a good friend. She also has a best friend, it’s a daily. She has written a diary since she was a high school student. Her definition about best friend is the person who can speak everything. 
  I think it’s nice to have a childhood friend and to write a daily everyday. She must connect him and her daily strong. Her idea that best friend is not always be a person is interesting for me.   
 -Mako
  She told the deference about definition between America and Japan. In Japan, people sorted  out best friends from  friends. In America, people  classify their friends as good friends, close friends, or best friends. She also has two best friends, girl and boy. She gave the merits of having best friends. When she is together with them, she can do something efficiently, increase her motivation and relieve her stress. 
  I felt sympathy with her idea of the merits of having best friends.  The difference between American and Japanese about friends was so interesting for me. It was nice to report not only her ideas but also foreigner’s idea in her presentation. 
 -Arisa
  She disagree with boy best friends. Because the attitude changes in front of girls or boys. She also add her own experience. In her opinion, best friends are the person who can speak and share everything like a member of family. 
  I can understand her idea well because she spoke her own experience. She got a presentation with her words, ask a question to group members during her presentation, and make a lot of eye contacts. 
  -Kenya
   He showed us his best friend, Toshiki. He met him fifteen years old. He believes, respects, and prouds of him. He said best friend is like a family. And he also has a girlfriend having a long relationship, but he wants to be just a good friend with her.
  I sympathized his idea about best friend. I think the person who we can believe, respect and proud is a very best friend. He made materials himself, and showed us a song he translated into English. We  were attracted to his presentation.
  My presentation
  I talked about my experience mainly in this presentation. When I’m together with best friends, I can calm down. And even if their isn’t close to me, their existence always helps me. These are my definition about best friend. Friends are essential for our life, but the more I think about it l, the more it is difficult. I want to value  my friends more.  Next time, I want to get a presentation which can attach around people. 
   
  

Comments

  1. I'll give you two tips for your presentation. First, you should have talked more loudly. I understood you paid attention to eye contact, but I couldn't listen to your words clearly because four people from each team were giving a presentation at the same time. Second, you were supposed to add more points to support your main idea. You told us the definition and your best friend in time order. However, if they had different aspects, you could make your presentation more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll advise you two points to improve your presentation. First, you should speak more loudly. As Mako said above, there are other people who give presentations in the same classroom. Second, you may as well gesture to tell your idea more clearly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment